Managing Editor for Thermopedia, Online Thermal and Fluids Engineering Database.
Development of online multimedia database on thermal and fluids dynamics, fundamental sciences and applied engineering online:
- Expand, improve and update the database taxonomy and semantic structure for various areas and topics, including thermal and fluids fields, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, aerospace and other applied engineering;
- Manage inclusion of existing multimedia content of the Begell House online products into the TH-A database;
- Develop new semantic tree structure with emphasis on thermal-fluids and aerospace applications;
- Work with the academic and research specialists worldwide for the update of new content including commissioning new articles, multimedia and videos related to the database content;
- Edit taxonomic tree structure and articles.
Additional responsibilities include portal development, and development and editing of other multimedia science and engineering products.
Required qualifications: at least a Master’s degree in Thermal/Fluids, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
If interested, please send a resume and a cover letter documenting that you meet the minimum qualifications to Begell House, Inc., Attn: HR, 50 North Street, Danbury, CT 06810. No calls please.