Subscriptions and Policies
- Annual Subscriptions: Online access is granted on an annual basis. Subscriptions commence the date payment is received and end one year from that date.
- Perpetual Access Subscriptions: customers' online access will be maintained by Begell House; all content is archived by Portico to ensure perpetual access.
- Online access is via IP address and is subject to the institutions range network and number of users.
- IP addresses will be verified by Begell House staff. Your network administrative may be contacted if additional clarification is necessary. Please consult with your network administrator to determine your IP addresses, subnets, and other critical information about your institution's network configuration. The change of IP address should be sent to: Meghan.
- All subscription prices listed are for single-site access. Online access for multiple sites is subject to additional fees. Please contact Begell House for further information regarding multiple site pricing
- The following types of license agreements are available:
- Institutional Subscription Single Site License download print
- Institutional Subscription Multiple Site License download print
Prices and Conditions
Prices and Payments
- Prices apply for non-profit, public, and academic institutions.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. All payments should be made in U.S. dollars.
- Begell House will process orders within 48 hours.
- Orders for the Begell eBook Platform and its collections must be submitted directly to Begell House by the subscribing institution. Orders placed through a subscription agency or third party ordering service will not be accepted.
- To view Institutional pricing for the Begell eBook Platform, please click here
- Customers interested in purchasing print copies of eBook Platform titles should contact Begell House directly for pricing and availability.
- No cancellations are accepted once online access has been granted. All payments are final and non refundable.
If you have any questions please call us at: +1 (203) 456-6161 or fax: +1 (203) 456-6167; e-mail: orders